⠀⠀DiscordDeviantArt
Welcome

"Nadat Avatar Roku overleed was de verbindende factor tussen de vier naties verdwenen. Al snel liepen de spanningen op. Vooral water en vuur, van oudsher elkaars tegenpolen, konden steeds minder van elkaar hebben. Het begon klein: Anti-water propaganda in de vuurnatie, een ban op bezoeken van vuurmeesters op de noordpool..."

Welkom op Untold Tales, een Nederlandstalige open-world RPG gebaseerd op de bekende Avatar: The Last Airbender serie. Dit forum speelt zich af in de tijd vlak voor de honderd jarige oorlog, en opent zo een mogelijkheid voor een geheel eigen plot en ontwikkeling van de wereld en diens karakters. Creëer je eigen karakter, sluit je aan bij een van de naties en ontdek deze net iets andere versie van de welbekende, nostalgische wereld van Avatar.

Important links

switch

Event

Helaas is de korte periode van rust snel tot een eind gekomen. Tijdens een 'vredes' vergadering tussen de leiders van de vier naties heeft de vuurnatie de stad Gaoling in beslag genomen. Hoe zouden het aarderijk en diens inwoners hier op reageren? De meningen over de situatie zijn verdeeld, maar over een ding is men zo goed als zeker. Betekend dit het begin van een oorlog?

Posten in Gaoling is op dit moment op eigen risico. Ook zijn er kansen op random events in topics die zich daar afspelen. Ook dient iedere bewoner binnen te zijn voor zonsondergang!

Current Goal

Reach 100 members

83 / 100

Current Contest

Op dit moment vinden er geen contests plaats. Stay tuned!

Spotlight

Character of the month
Ylva Nephelae

Word count

Word Length: 0

Yeshe Sil

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Yeshe Sil Empty Yeshe Sil

Bericht van Yeshe Sil za apr 28, 2018 10:04 pm

B A S I C
[Name] Yeshe Sil
[Age] 21
[Zodiac] Aquarius
[Gender] Female
[Employment] Sin of Greed
[P.O.B] Northern Air Temple
[Residence] Travelling; mostly the Earth Kingdom or Fire Nation
[Sexuality] Asexual
[Relationship status] Single

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
[Family]

[father] Garkan Sil (deceased)
[mother] Dorjee Sil (deceased)

[Sins]

[Sin of Wrath] Ka’on
[Sin of Pride] Bellamy
[Sin of Envy] Neil Murphy

A B I L I T I E S
[Bending] Air
[Class] E
[Experience] While air nomads are usually trained from their earliest days and Yeshe did attend her training faithfully every day, she never really excelled. She can bend, but she has trouble putting much force behind it. As such, her bending is best suited for small bursts of air – which she usually uses whenever she needs to steal something quickly – instead of large gusts.

A P P E A R A N C E
[Hair] White-blond, curly.
[Eyes] Grey.
[Height] 161
[Weight] 50
[Build] Slender, often on the skinny side.
[Style] Fashionable. She’s never without a ring or necklace or two.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
[Positive traits] Driven, self-sufficient, quick-witted, spontaneous, open-minded
[Neutral traits] Untraditional, cautious
[Negative traits] Individualistic, unyielding, unemotional, lawless, unpredictable, competitive
[Alignment] Neutral Evil
[Briggs-Myers] ISFP
[Temperament] Choleric-Phlegmatic

H I S T O R Y
Yeshe has never had much in her life. Her mother died bringing Yeshe into the world, and her father followed several years later. She didn’t have any brothers or sisters, nor any personal possessions to speak of. She only had the air nomads in her temple, who told her she shouldn’t be attached to worldly matters, anyway, and that she should dwell on all that she had lost – everyone knew some form of hardship at some point in their life. Yeshe didn’t agree. She pretended to do whatever was asked of her, all the while feeling that she deserved better.

She saw the valuables the other air nomads possessed: hair pins, necklaces, rings, bracelets – items that didn’t fit the austere lifestyle they wanted to enforce on Yeshe. Deep down, Yeshe was fuming. Why should they be allowed to have all of those things while Yeshe was forced to live a life of squalor?

Slowly but surely, she started taking things. At first, she only stole from those air nomads who continued to tell her that her life should be an austere one, while they held nothing but riches themselves. Once she had collected several pieces of jewellery, Yeshe found that she wanted more. She couldn’t do anything with it, but her hands itched and her eyes kept lingering on the valuables of her fellow air nomads. So she kept stealing. At some point, people started to notice that an increasing number of valuables went missing, but Yeshe pretended she had no idea what they were talking about. Since she had hidden away all the things that she had stolen over the years, there was no proof, and no one could question her.

One day, things went horribly wrong. She was caught snatching an expensive bracelet from the room of one of the elders. The elders realised fairly quickly that Yeshe had to be responsible for every single other item that had gone missing over the years, as well, even though these items were nowhere to be found. Yeshe was expelled from the temple, both for the act of stealing and because she refused to repent and lead the elders to her cache of stolen goods.

Yeshe was forced to leave the Northern Air Temple, without any of the goods she had painstakingly collected over the years. After long periods of intermittent travel – during which she kept stealing, both to make ends meet and because it made her feel better – she ended up in the Fire Nation. She stole enough money and valuables to live a comfortable life, but she kept wanting more. While in the process of swiping a necklace right under the nose of an unsuspecting merchant, she was found by a group of people calling themselves the Seven Deadly Sins. She was accepted into the group, where she took the code name Greed, after her quick fingers and her continuous desire for more.

T R I V I A
[] Before leaving the Northern Air Temple, Yeshe did manage to take one stolen necklace with her. It is the first thing she ever stole and she never takes it off. It reminds her that she can do anything she sets her mind to.
[] Yeshe has a preference for jewellery, because it’s relatively easy to steal. She does also steal expensive clothing and coin, however.
[] That being said, she’s never actually used any of her stolen coin to simply buy something she wanted. She doesn’t see the point, when she can just as easily steal it.
[] The only thing she does actually buy is food – and she always haggles with the merchant over the price.
[] Even though security is tighter in the cities, she prefers them to small villages, mostly because there are more riches in the city than in any village.
[] Though Yeshe is out for herself and is slow to truly trust someone, she’d come to the defence of her fellow Sins in a heartbeat.
[] She hates to admit it, but she has a fondness for small animals.
[] She doesn’t like to do any manual labour, which she believes to be a man’s job. She’ll gladly cook and provide coin for the group, though she finds it hard to actually part with the latter.

Laatst aangepast door Yeshe Sil op wo mei 02, 2018 9:22 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Yeshe Sil
IC posts : 4

Character sheet
Residence: Traveller
Yeshe SilAirbender

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Yeshe Sil Empty Re: Yeshe Sil

Bericht van Erisae zo apr 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Geaccepteerd!
Welkom in de RPG!

Erisae
IC posts : 14