⠀⠀DiscordDeviantArt
Welcome

"Nadat Avatar Roku overleed was de verbindende factor tussen de vier naties verdwenen. Al snel liepen de spanningen op. Vooral water en vuur, van oudsher elkaars tegenpolen, konden steeds minder van elkaar hebben. Het begon klein: Anti-water propaganda in de vuurnatie, een ban op bezoeken van vuurmeesters op de noordpool..."

Welkom op Untold Tales, een Nederlandstalige open-world RPG gebaseerd op de bekende Avatar: The Last Airbender serie. Dit forum speelt zich af in de tijd vlak voor de honderd jarige oorlog, en opent zo een mogelijkheid voor een geheel eigen plot en ontwikkeling van de wereld en diens karakters. Creëer je eigen karakter, sluit je aan bij een van de naties en ontdek deze net iets andere versie van de welbekende, nostalgische wereld van Avatar.

Important links

switch

Event

Helaas is de korte periode van rust snel tot een eind gekomen. Tijdens een 'vredes' vergadering tussen de leiders van de vier naties heeft de vuurnatie de stad Gaoling in beslag genomen. Hoe zouden het aarderijk en diens inwoners hier op reageren? De meningen over de situatie zijn verdeeld, maar over een ding is men zo goed als zeker. Betekend dit het begin van een oorlog?

Posten in Gaoling is op dit moment op eigen risico. Ook zijn er kansen op random events in topics die zich daar afspelen. Ook dient iedere bewoner binnen te zijn voor zonsondergang!

Current Goal

Reach 100 members

83 / 100

Current Contest

Op dit moment vinden er geen contests plaats. Stay tuned!

Spotlight

Character of the month
Ylva Nephelae

Word count

Word Length: 0

War talk

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

War talk  Empty War talk

Bericht van Alison Olivia za maa 03, 2018 7:36 pm

the world has no right to my heart
The tall blonde was pacing around one of her conference rooms, waiting for the monk she had invited a few weeks ago while trying to manage her thoughts. She wanted to talk to him about the next step that needed to be taken in order for the air nomads to pick up where they left off. Even though she had her hands full with the war, she wanted to make sure they were alright as they had always been a great ally of hers. Furthermore, she was hoping he could assist her in some of the decisions that needed to be made, as she didn't fully trust herself to not let her passion for revenge blind her from seeing what was the right thing to do. She stopped pacing, leaned her elbows down on her desk and sighed. It had been hard without her parents to guide her, but she knew that if she allowed herself to think about them too much that she would be overcome with grief. No, she had to stay cool in all this, had to put her people before her personal problems. If only Lev would arrive soon.

Alison Olivia
IC posts : 12

Character sheet
Residence: North Pole's Palace
Alison OliviaTribal Chief

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

War talk  Empty Re: War talk

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov za maa 03, 2018 8:44 pm

a fresh breeze will bring change
And there he sat, wrapped in about four blankets. Flying Bisons weren't spectacular fast so the trip would take a while. Air Nomad clothing wasn't the thing you'd normally wear to one of the poles. The light clothing didn't really keep you warm. For some reason people think that monks can keep theirselves warm by mental strength. Well that isn't really the case. Or not for ones as young as Lev at least. He was tempted to leave his blanket fort in order to sit on Mamun's head which was probably a lot warmer and softer. On the other hand... he had to clean up the large animal's saddle before he arrived at the Tribe. They probably wouldn't take him seriously if they saw him wrapped up like this. The moment he left his blanket lair, he felt the cold running down his spine. Just great. Just before the enormous city came in sight the young monk finished cleaning. He straightend his clothes, sat up straight and focussed on looking as dignified as possible. Also... preventing goosebums was a thing. After Mamun landed Lev was quickly brought to where Alison Olivia was. Which was thankfully inside, eventhough it was still a tad cold there. He greeted the Tribal Chief by a nod of his head and a slight curtsy. A somewhat clumbsy smile on his face probably gave away that he had not the slightest idea what he was doing here.The messenger had told a child - yes a CHILD - to tell him that he was invited by Alison Olivia, Chief of the Northern Water Tribe. The child didn't remember why he was invited and had called the Chief 'Ali-something Olive'. The messenger had, ofcourse, already left, leaving Lev clueless about this visit.
Lev Nekrasov
IC posts : 15

Character sheet
Residence: The Northern AIr Temple
Lev NekrasovHead Monk

Bericht van Alison Olivia ma maa 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Finally the monk arrived. She appreciated the fact that he flew all the way here. Even though it wasn't actually that far, she knew most people were not used to the cold and often experienced quite a culture shock. They had to acclimatize. So the fact that he came to see her straight after his bison had landed was something she greatly appreciated. She knew he had just landed, of course. The trumpets announcing his arrival were hard to miss.

She returned his greeting and motioned for him to sit down in one of the two white chairs that were in the room, doing so herself as well. She studied him for a few seconds before opening her mouth to speak. "I assume you know why you're here?" she asked, although the blank expression on his face made her think that maybe he didn't. Which would be weird, as she had given her messenger clear instructions, but then again you never knew if the messenger had the opportunity to properly do his job in times of war. "How are you?" she added, as that might be an easier question to answer and would also give her an idea about what needed to be done.

Alison Olivia

Character sheet

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov di maa 06, 2018 9:45 pm

a fresh breeze will bring change
Thankfully his greeting was returned and Alison Olivia motioned for him to take a seat. A quick prayer that the chair wasn't cold. He had to keep a little cheer that it wasn't the case to himself. He was going to make a fool out of himself even if he didn't do that. After a couple of seconds the blonde in front of him spoke. "I assume you know why you're here?" Oh boy. How was he supposed to answer that. He had some ideas but no idea what the actual reason was. He didn't want to bring the Air Nomads to shame but it was not like he could have done anything to prevend this. "How are you?" Oh another question, one he could actually answer this time. Or well, partly. He could give her a honest answer or a more political answer. "The honest answer or the answer I'm somewhat expected to give?" Asking this question was probably not the best course of action. There was no going back. Hopefully the Water Tribe Chief didn't take offence in his question. "Let me be honest about this first, the reason why I had to come did not reach me." Lev let out a soft sigh after telling this. This was quite the rough start to his visit.
Lev Nekrasov

Character sheet
Lev NekrasovHead Monk

Bericht van Alison Olivia zo maa 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Her lips curled into a small smile, although her thoughts were racing inside her head. Why didn't he know? Did something happen to the messenger, or had he just been bad at his job? Definitely something she needed to investigate, but not now. Now she had other duties, which included making sure the air nomads were okay. Or at least, as okay as can be given the situation. "Allow me to clear it up for you: I asked you here as a friend. So I insist on honesty from the both of us." She gave him a worried look. The fact that he even had to ask if he should be honest or not made her think something was really wrong. "Tell me what's wrong." It wasn't a question in the slightest; she needed to know or else she would never be able to properly do her job. And that would be disastrous, as it could not only mean the end of her reign but also the end of the world as they knew it. Sounds of playing children could be heard from outside: Chatter, laughter, and if she listened closely she was almost sure they were reenacting some part of the war: 'I am the mighty Tarrak, prepare to die!' Her father never would have said it that way, but they were children, they didn't, couldn't know, and she refused to let anything happen to them. Not while she was alive.

Alison Olivia

Character sheet

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov zo maa 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Feel the wind of change
"Allow me to clear it up for you: I asked you here as a friend. So I insist on honesty from the both of us." Well that sounded more like a command than anything else. The look in her eyes seemed somewhat worried however. She probably didn't mean to command him but just wanted his honesty. "Tell me what's wrong." Yet again it sounded more like a command than a question. Lev sighed and gave a slight nod. He agreed on the fact that it would be better if they were honest with eachother. "Alright, you know... Air Nomad clothes aren't made for this kind of weather so I'm some somewhat freezing," said Lev with, probably the hundredth, clumbsy smile. It was only a small thing, nothing important really. Which made him hope Alison wouldn't be insulted by this. She might have thought that there was actually something bigger going on. But no, this was really everything. Except for all the tensions of the war. The Head Monk noticed the sound of some kids playing outside, they were screaming so it wasn't hard to take note of it. 'I am the mighty Tarrak, prepare to die!' Lev had to chuckle a little because of the childern. Those kind of stories were quite diffrent from the ones the Air Nomad children played.
●●●●
Lev Nekrasov

Character sheet
Lev NekrasovHead Monk

Bericht van Alison Olivia ma maa 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Alison Olivia raised an eyebrow and let out a slight chuckle. Granted, she was a little confused, but she could understand that not everyone was used to these temperatures and was happy to oblige. "I will arrange for some warmer clothes to be brought to you." she said, as she motioned to the servant who stood waiting by the door to go and fetch them. "But what I meant was - and, please, excuse me for overstepping - what I meant was, how are things at home?" No, that wasn't quite right, he could think she was asking about his personal life, which would definitely be overstepping. And she wasn't sure if 'home' was the right term for the temples that were burned, as he hadn't be living there for... Almost two decades now? "What I mean is, I was wondering if you had any information on how the reconstructions of the temples that were burned are coming along, and how the nomads as a whole are doing." Will they be ready to fight anytime soon? The question was burning on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't ask it, not yet, she had to ease her way into it first. She supposed the idea did make her feel a little guilty, as these people had lost everything and she couldn't imagine what that was like, but right now her priority was winning this goddamned war. Whatever it took.

Alison Olivia

Character sheet

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov di maa 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Feel the wind of change
Thankfully Alison Olivia took his slight complaint about the cold well as she chuckled a little. "I will arrange for some warmer clothes to be brought to you." A servant quickly left in order to get the clothes the blonde was talking about. "I am grateful." Lev said with a little nod. Servants, another thing he would never really get used to. "But what I meant was - and, please, excuse me for overstepping - what I meant was, how are things at home?" At home? There were many ways to interpret that and he honestly did not know which 'home' she meant. Alison Olivia probably noticed this for she quickly spoke to clarify it. "What I mean is, I was wondering if you had any information on how the reconstructions of the temples that were burned are coming along, and how the nomads as a whole are doing." Lev nodded after which he let out a small sigh. Quite the difficult topic, which, however, was to be expected. "Now that our population has grown a little the councils of Elders, the other Head Monk and I are debating on our next step. We will probably start with renovating one of the temples first, since we do not have enough people to inhabit both. It's currently under debate whether we will start with the Eastern or Western Temple." Well that was quite the mouth full. There were reasons for each Temple to be done first yet it was unclear which one would come out as the 'victor'.
●●●●
Lev Nekrasov

Character sheet
Lev NekrasovHead Monk

Bericht van Alison Olivia zo mei 13, 2018 6:35 pm

She nodded slowly, letting his answer settle in her brain. She could see why they would choose to keep the population dense, however, she wasn't sure she was happy with it. Spreading out would mean air benders at every corner of the world, which would come in handy in case any fights broke out and her warriors needed refuge with their allies. "And you don't think that spreading out would send a stronger message? To show the Fire Nation that you are not afraid of them?" Her bright green eyes locked with his, trying to read his thoughts. She was wondering if the plan to start with one of the temples had been his idea, or if he had been persuaded by the elders to do whatever they had wanted. God knows anyone who offered 'advice' could be a pain in the ass, which was part of the reason why she was trying to make as many decisions as possible herself.
Alison Olivia

Character sheet

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov di mei 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Feel the wind of change
"And you don't think that spreading out would send a stronger message? To show the Fire Nation that you are not afraid of them?" Ze keek hem recht aan. Alsof het antwoord op haar vraag zo van hem af zou kunnen lezen. Daar had hij letterlijk training voor gehad van de Council, gelukkig ging hem dat nu beter af. Lev keek even terug in de hoop te kunnen zien wat voor antwoord ze verwachtte of het liefst zou horen. Al was dat laatste niet echt iets om te lezen. Daarvoor was redenatie genoeg. "I doubt that would be a good idea. We know the Fire Nation isn't afraid to launch an attack. If we spread out too early the density of benders that are capable with offence would be dangerously low. If would make us an easy target and could cause us to be wiped out even further than we curently are." De Head Monk zuchtte even. Er was een vrij grote kans dat zo'n tentoonstelling van kracht juist een averechts effect zou hebben. Nepthys was niet dom en ook niet bang om een aanval in te zetten.
●●●●

[Nub, m'n brein is gefrituurd en ik was al halverwege met Nederlands en ben te lui om nog te vertalen]
Lev Nekrasov

Character sheet
Lev NekrasovHead Monk

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven