⠀⠀DiscordDeviantArt
Welcome

"Nadat Avatar Roku overleed was de verbindende factor tussen de vier naties verdwenen. Al snel liepen de spanningen op. Vooral water en vuur, van oudsher elkaars tegenpolen, konden steeds minder van elkaar hebben. Het begon klein: Anti-water propaganda in de vuurnatie, een ban op bezoeken van vuurmeesters op de noordpool..."

Welkom op Untold Tales, een Nederlandstalige open-world RPG gebaseerd op de bekende Avatar: The Last Airbender serie. Dit forum speelt zich af in de tijd vlak voor de honderd jarige oorlog, en opent zo een mogelijkheid voor een geheel eigen plot en ontwikkeling van de wereld en diens karakters. Creëer je eigen karakter, sluit je aan bij een van de naties en ontdek deze net iets andere versie van de welbekende, nostalgische wereld van Avatar.

Important links

switch

Event

Helaas is de korte periode van rust snel tot een eind gekomen. Tijdens een 'vredes' vergadering tussen de leiders van de vier naties heeft de vuurnatie de stad Gaoling in beslag genomen. Hoe zouden het aarderijk en diens inwoners hier op reageren? De meningen over de situatie zijn verdeeld, maar over een ding is men zo goed als zeker. Betekend dit het begin van een oorlog?

Posten in Gaoling is op dit moment op eigen risico. Ook zijn er kansen op random events in topics die zich daar afspelen. Ook dient iedere bewoner binnen te zijn voor zonsondergang!

Current Goal

Reach 100 members

83 / 100

Current Contest

Op dit moment vinden er geen contests plaats. Stay tuned!

Spotlight

Character of the month
Ylva Nephelae

Word count

Word Length: 0

War talk

Pagina 2 van 2 Vorige  1, 2

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

War talk  - Pagina 2 Empty Re: War talk

Bericht van Alison Olivia ma jun 18, 2018 1:26 pm

the world has no right to my heart
She let out a little sigh. "I see." If that were to happen, she would be a long way from home. And not only she. She wasn't sure what would happen if the balance between the elements would be shifted so far from where it's supposed to be, but she imagined it wouldn't be pretty. Which was part of the reason why she still wasn't convinced that moving to one temple was the best idea. "But what if Nephthys decides to attack the one temple you would be moving to? What if the entirety of your people was there at the same time? I would of course send help, but fire travels quicker than my warriors would." She didn't want to say it out loud, but she had the feeling that if the fire nation decided to attack the nomads, they would have close to no chances of winning. They had just lost so many of their people and hadn't regained their strength yet. Not fully, at least. She wasn't trying to offend the head monk, but she couldn't allow them to fall victim to the fire nation for a second time. "I would very much suggest you rethink your decision." She looked at him, worriedly, when a sudden idea popped into her head. "And if you must keep your population together, at least let a few of your people stay here. Just in case." Her eyes were pleading at him. She would not let her stepmother destroy an entire element.
Alison Olivia
IC posts : 12

Character sheet
Residence: North Pole's Palace
Alison OliviaTribal Chief

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

War talk  - Pagina 2 Empty Re: War talk

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov di jun 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Feel the wind of change
"I see." Alison Olivia replied after she let out a small sigh. Lev knew that it was now time for a completely serious conversation. This wasn't really between the two of them anymore but between the two nations. "But what if Nephthys decides to attack the one temple you would be moving to? What if the entirety of your people was there at the same time? I would of course send help, but fire travels quicker than my warriors would." Lev gave a confirming nod, he understood where her concern came from. "I would very much suggest you rethink your decision." That was quite the bold suggestion and he was certain that most other leaders wouldn't have taken that one very well. It was not like he especially liked the way Alison Olivia strongly voiced her disagreement. However, before he could even reply, the Northern Water Tribe Chief came with an offer. "And if you must keep your population together, at least let a few of your people stay here. Just in case." Her eyes seemed to beg for him to agree on this. She obviously liked her idea and wanted to go through with it. Lev sighed, this was a whole lot to take in at once. "Listen, I'm not the only one to decide about all this. The Southern Head Monk plays a big role and even the Council has a voice in this. I can present your idea but it all depends on them and even the civilians whether it will go through or not." And that was all he could say about her proposal. He had to hear the Northern Temple's people about this, he could not go around agreeing while his people did not. They had faith in him and he would hate to see that evaporate. "Our decision was made with the safety of our people as the highest priority, Alison Olivia. We are currently neutral in the war and thus not an important target. As long as we don't bear our fangs against them, we have the highest chance of being left alone." He simply hoped she could understand what he and the other leading figures of the Air Nomads meant. Neutrality and having not much to offer in terms of land and strength were amongst the best defenses one could have. Something which the Air Nomads had thrived on for decades. It was only for they were the easiest target for a show of power that they had been attacked. The Fire Nation's display of their strength had passed, meaning that now they were of little importance to them. "Regarding your proposal, in my eyes would doing so mean pledging our alliance to the Water Tribe's side. And I am fairly certain that the Fire Nation will see the same, hence making us one of their enemies and a higher priority target. Have you thought about that possibility and possibly come up with any kind of countermeasure?"
●●●●
Lev Nekrasov
IC posts : 15

Character sheet
Residence: The Northern AIr Temple
Lev NekrasovHead Monk

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Pagina 2 van 2 Vorige  1, 2

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: