⠀⠀DiscordDeviantArt
Welcome

"Nadat Avatar Roku overleed was de verbindende factor tussen de vier naties verdwenen. Al snel liepen de spanningen op. Vooral water en vuur, van oudsher elkaars tegenpolen, konden steeds minder van elkaar hebben. Het begon klein: Anti-water propaganda in de vuurnatie, een ban op bezoeken van vuurmeesters op de noordpool..."

Welkom op Untold Tales, een Nederlandstalige open-world RPG gebaseerd op de bekende Avatar: The Last Airbender serie. Dit forum speelt zich af in de tijd vlak voor de honderd jarige oorlog, en opent zo een mogelijkheid voor een geheel eigen plot en ontwikkeling van de wereld en diens karakters. Creëer je eigen karakter, sluit je aan bij een van de naties en ontdek deze net iets andere versie van de welbekende, nostalgische wereld van Avatar.

Important links

switch

Event

Helaas is de korte periode van rust snel tot een eind gekomen. Tijdens een 'vredes' vergadering tussen de leiders van de vier naties heeft de vuurnatie de stad Gaoling in beslag genomen. Hoe zouden het aarderijk en diens inwoners hier op reageren? De meningen over de situatie zijn verdeeld, maar over een ding is men zo goed als zeker. Betekend dit het begin van een oorlog?

Posten in Gaoling is op dit moment op eigen risico. Ook zijn er kansen op random events in topics die zich daar afspelen. Ook dient iedere bewoner binnen te zijn voor zonsondergang!

Current Goal

Reach 100 members

83 / 100

Current Contest

Op dit moment vinden er geen contests plaats. Stay tuned!

Spotlight

Character of the month
Ylva Nephelae

Word count

Word Length: 0

Aliki Ingvarsdóttir

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Aliki Ingvarsdóttir Empty Aliki Ingvarsdóttir

Bericht van Aliki Ingvarsdóttir zo jun 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Aliki Ingvarsdóttir.

↬ G E N E R A L ↫

- Full name: Aliki Karmendóttir Ingvarsdóttir.
- First name meaning: Associated with  the Greek word alikos, which means reddish.
- Second name meaning: Daughter of Karmen.
- Last name meaning: Daughter of Ingvars.
- Sex: Female.
- Sexuality: Bisexual.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil.
- Residence: Ember Island.

↬ A P P E A R A N C E ↫

- Height: 5'5 (165 cm)
- Hair colour: Ginger.
- Eye colour: Blue.
- Body type: Slim.
- Body features: Red hair and freckles.

Aliki is a girl that stands out. Not necessarily character wise, but her appereance. Her red hair paired with freckles all over her face isn't a feature that most common people have.She's aware of her unique appearance and takes it to an another level with all the tattoos she has across her whole body. Above that, she's also pierced in her niples and nose.

↬ H E A L T H ↫

-  Neurological disorders: Insomnia, ODD, BDP.

Insomnia:
"Insomnia, also known as sleeplessness, is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. They may have difficulty falling asleep, or staying asleep as long as desired. Insomnia is typically followed by daytime sleepiness, low energy, irritability, and a depressed mood. It may result in an increased risk of motor vehicle collisions, as well as problems focusing and learning. Insomnia can be short term, lasting for days or weeks, or long term, lasting more than a month."

ODD (Oppositional defiant disorder):
"Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) is a pattern of anger, irritability, arguing, defiance or vindictiveness toward you and other authority figures."

BPD (Borderline personality disorder):
"Borderline personality disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder,  is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by unstable relationships with other people, unstable sense of self, and unstable emotions. There is frequent dangerous behavior and self-harm. People may also struggle with a feeling of emptiness and a fear of abandonment."

-  Mecial drug use:  Prazosin (Insomnia),  Lisdexamfetamine (ODD).
-  Allergies: None.
-  Addictions: Smoking, drugs, coffee and alcohol.

↬ P ER S O N A L I T Y ↫

-  Character traits: Neutral, strong, fierce, sarcastic, stubborn, sceptical, short tempered, shameless, mental unstable.
-  Fears: Insects, being loved and snapping mentally.

-  Likes: Sex, alcohol, coffee, drugs, parties, cigarettes, fighting.
-  Dislikes: Being bored, rules,  summer, insects.

-  Turn ons: Dominance and tattoos.
-  Turn offs: The typical shy guy and called being short.

↬ F A V O R I T E S ↫

-  Music: Rock, alternative, metal.
-  Food: Chicken nuggets, instant ramen noodles.
-  Sweets: M&M's.
-  Drink: Dr. Pepper/ coffee.
-  Alcoholic drink: Rum.
-  Drug: Weed.
-  Coffee: Italian/Irish coffee.
-  Taste: Sweet, spicy.
-  Season: Winter.
-  Colour: Red.
-  Movie : Titanic.
-  Novel :  Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
-  Song : Killing me softly - Fugees
- Instrument : Electric guitar.
- Quote : "If my eyes could show my soul, everyone would cry if they saw me smile."

↬ B E N D I N G ↫
- Element : Fire.
- Styles : Regular fire bending/ Pyro performance.
- Class : C.
- Level : One.

↬ H I S T O R Y ↫

- [1/3 years] :  Aliki Karmendóttir Ingvarsdóttir was born on a cold december day. Her father died shortly after she was born. Ingvars was a great man and well-known in Ember Island. The people there gave him a proper funeral.
- [3/5 years] : Aliki's mother married an another man, who already had three children. Two older sons and a younger daughter. Aliki was forced to accept her new siblings, but she had a hard time doing that. The three children were spoiled and unthankfull.
- [5/7 years] : Aliki became the black sheep of the family and always had to play alone. Her mother didn't even cared about her. The three other children seemed more important for her , even though Aliki was her own child. To make it even worse, Aliki was diagnosed with ODD.
- [7/10 years] : Aliki became a trouble child and wasn't very good at school. She had no friends. The only friend she had was a stuffed animal, a dragon she named Igneel.
- [10/15 years] : Aliki's grades kept dropping and her mother didn't know what to do with her. One day Aliki and her mother got into an argument, which made Aliki so angry. Out of frustration she snapped at her mother, unknown of her own powers. That night was a night Aliki would never forget. Crying was all she did, but she felt anger too. That's where it all went wrong. A wall of fire, to protect herself from her loneliness, surrounded Aliki. Her room floor was made out of wood and by accident she set the whole second floor on fire. In shock by the fire, Aliki got up and ran outside. She managed to escape. 'Luckily' she wasn't the only one. Her mother, her stepfather and his two sons made it out alive, but the youngest girl was nowhere to be found. She died because of the fire Aliki caused.
- [15/18 years] : Aliki was abandoned by her mother and had to live alone. She was transfered from family to family and wasn't feeling safe. She felt more lonelier than before and had nowhere to go. She was having sleeping problems and got addicted to drugs, mostly to smoking weed. She wanted to get high, just to fled her own problems. Aliki was later diagnosed with Insomnia. Everything went down hill after she overdosed severel times, as an attempt to commit suicide. She also was afraid of her own powers, this because she didn't want to hurt anyone. She felt like a murderer, even though it was an accident.
- [18/20 years] : The addiction to drugs got so worse that she couldn't live without getting high. One night Aliki was alone on the streets. That was where she met an another girl, in the same condition as herself; mentally unstable and alone. There was something about the girl Aliki liked, and that was where she made an another mistake. As she already didn't made enough mistakes, she moved in with the girl and the two became eachothers best friend. That was what Aliki thought... The girl knew how physically and mentally broken Aliki was and manipulated her. She didn't stand a single chance.  The girl kept telling her how beautiful she was, how she couldn't leave without her. The worst of all was the sentence: I love you. It was a sentence Aliki never heared before. She believed the girl, they had sex and Aliki felt happy, for the first time in ever. It didn't matter to her what the girl did, as long as she kept telling Aliki how much she loved her (even though it was not true), Aliki would believe the girl and accept the abuse.

"I'll make you love me. Make you hurt so bad every time you think about me. And I know you think about me a lot. I get it, I got away. Of course you think about me. But I want you to feel what I did. I want you to think about me because you want me around. I want you desperate."
- [20/22 years] :  Her 'girlfriend' came home with an another guy, who happend to be her new boyfriend. When Aliki saw the guy she was confused, she didn't understand what he was doing in their home. When the girl told Aliki  that the guy she brought in was her new boyfriend, Aliki snapped. Her already broken heart broke again in one million pieces. At first she cried her heart out, but then the anger took over. It was just like that night. Out of control and in pure anger she attacked te guy telling him that he stole her girlfriend, the only one she had in her life. Even though the girl gave zero fucks about Aliki, Aliki couldn't understand this because of her disorder. She didn't stand a chance against the guy and was kicked out of the house. There she was again, alone on the street with nowhere to go. She spend a few weeks on the street, doing drugs with other homeless people.
- [22/now] : One night she got in touch with a night club. She was just wandering around town, doing the usual. Nothing. Out of curiosity Aliki decided to take a look inside. What she saw took her breath away. Girls were flying around on trapezes, playing with fire and doing acrobatic stunts. Aliki stayed the whole night, looking at what the girls were doing. Because of her appearance she stood out. Not only because of that, she was one of the few girls in the public. During one show a man came up to her, who happened to be the owner of the place. He asked her what she was doing here and offered her a few drinks. After a few drinks and a lot of conversations the man asked her if she wanted to work at this place. She would get a home for free, salary and protection. Aliki agreed without hesitation and joined the so called 'Fuel Girls'.

↬ T R I V I A ↫

- Still has Ingeel, the stuffed dragon animal from when she was a kid.
- Speaks Icelandic and English.
- Always talks with a strong Icelandic accent.
- Can play a little bit of guitar.
- Is a light sleeper and has frequent nightmares about the death of her younger 'sister'.
- Becomes sick from riding on any form of transportation.
- Has the name of her deceased 'sibling' on her left lower arm.
- Has the name of the girl who abused her tattoed on her right lower arm.
- Has the bad habit to go drinking with people she hates.
- Likes to give other people nicknames.

"You get depressed because you know that you're not what you should be."
The fragile, the broken, sit in circles & stay unspoken.

Laatst aangepast door Aliki Ingvarsdóttir op ma jun 18, 2018 4:35 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Aliki Ingvarsdóttir
IC posts : 7

Character sheet
Residence: Ember Island
Aliki IngvarsdóttirFirebender

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Aliki Ingvarsdóttir Empty Re: Aliki Ingvarsdóttir

Bericht van Nyx Xiaoyu ma jun 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Geaccepteerd!
Welkom in de RPG!

Nyx Xiaoyu
IC posts : 7