⠀⠀DiscordDeviantArt
Welcome

"Nadat Avatar Roku overleed was de verbindende factor tussen de vier naties verdwenen. Al snel liepen de spanningen op. Vooral water en vuur, van oudsher elkaars tegenpolen, konden steeds minder van elkaar hebben. Het begon klein: Anti-water propaganda in de vuurnatie, een ban op bezoeken van vuurmeesters op de noordpool..."

Welkom op Untold Tales, een Nederlandstalige open-world RPG gebaseerd op de bekende Avatar: The Last Airbender serie. Dit forum speelt zich af in de tijd vlak voor de honderd jarige oorlog, en opent zo een mogelijkheid voor een geheel eigen plot en ontwikkeling van de wereld en diens karakters. Creëer je eigen karakter, sluit je aan bij een van de naties en ontdek deze net iets andere versie van de welbekende, nostalgische wereld van Avatar.

Important links

switch

Event

Helaas is de korte periode van rust snel tot een eind gekomen. Tijdens een 'vredes' vergadering tussen de leiders van de vier naties heeft de vuurnatie de stad Gaoling in beslag genomen. Hoe zouden het aarderijk en diens inwoners hier op reageren? De meningen over de situatie zijn verdeeld, maar over een ding is men zo goed als zeker. Betekend dit het begin van een oorlog?

Posten in Gaoling is op dit moment op eigen risico. Ook zijn er kansen op random events in topics die zich daar afspelen. Ook dient iedere bewoner binnen te zijn voor zonsondergang!

Current Goal

Reach 100 members

83 / 100

Current Contest

Op dit moment vinden er geen contests plaats. Stay tuned!

Spotlight

Character of the month
Ylva Nephelae

Word count

Word Length: 0

Long lost childhood

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Long lost childhood Empty Long lost childhood

Bericht van Ilona za mei 26, 2018 12:46 pm

The actress had to take the day off. She wasn't in her right mind, not since she got that letter. Stressed she let her fingers run through her fiery red curly hair. It was always something hard to tame. Not only did Ilona take the girl of for today, she took a whole week. Knowing she will probably need it after the things she had planned for the next day. while biting her lower lip Ilona knew it will have a heavy impact on her. It was something she didn’t knew if she wanted that or not. But then again it wouldn’t be her style to just ignore the problem. So after taking deep breaths the young woman packed a few things and went to the fire nation.

The whole day Ilona was busy with trying to get any order in her chaotic mind. An impossible task it seems. The red haired woman didn’t have much on her, food for a few days clothes and her pouch with water. Not many people that had water bending dare to go to the fire nation just like that. Ilona was an exception. The girl looked like a fire bending so they don’t expect her so fast. Of course she hide her pouch with water out of side. Just to be safe. It only took a day to walk before she got to the city of the fire nation.

Walking through the streets Ilone kept her head high. Her eyes hard and focused on the path she needed to take. She gave off a vibe that everybody was under her. It was the only way to keep from getting questioning looks. It meant they would leave her alone. Soon enough the woman finally arrived at the place. Her body was completely tense. After taking deep breaths ones again Ilona sat herself down on a nearby bench. Staring to the ground and waiting. Ignoring everything around her until the person will appear….

Her long lost childhood friend.
How much has he changed…?

- Childhood friend
Ilona
IC posts : 14

Character sheet
Residence:
IlonaWaterbender

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Long lost childhood Empty Re: Long lost childhood

Bericht van Dashiell za mei 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Cut the sh*t
be real with me

Slowly the sun got up, although those bright sunbeams were not yet visible. Only the once darkened air began to get lighter. In the distance he heard a rooster crowing. That goddamn rooster.. The deep desire to burn it was high, but perhabs being on edge today was the true reason for Dashiell's short temper. Exact two days ago he wrote a letter. One he knew he would regret- and yet he had felt the need to do so. After all those years she deserved answers. In the past their bond had been tight. Too tight to just let it go. It had bothered him for many, many years. But today.. Today he was -kind of- ready tell her what was going on. Maybe she didn't even wanted to know. Maybe she decided not to come, or she would only come to him to murder his ass. So many possibilities, all equally scary.

With a soft sigh, he forced himself to get out of the chair. There was no time to back out right now. He really had to go. No matter how it would go, it would give an opportunity to closure the past. To soothe the unfulfilling minds, the unanswered questions. Secretly he had hoped Ilona was alright - that she wouldn't suffer as much as he did thoughout the years. Her letter showed otherwise. She did suffer, even worse than he could imagine.

Easefully Dashiell stepped out of his house, to then walk to the agreed place in the same step. Oh yes, he looked all calm and steady. Nothing about that was real. His heart was racing non stop, making him afraid he would get a heartattack any minute now. His own body temperature was extremely high, something he -thank god- could still cover up by blaming some bending issues. It was clear this wasn't going to be easy. In order to make her understand something he had to tell what has happened to him. One of the hardest things to do, since this was going to his first time ever. No soul knew what had happened in the past. Of course his mother and spermdonor, but others? No. Not ever. His foster mom often tried to pull anything out of him, only never succeeded. The thoughts made Dashiell nauseous, yet his feet continued.

Silently he approached the bench. A red haired lady was sitting on it - looking nervous. Dashiell couldn't help but let out a small smile, recognizing her immediately. She "aged" nicely. Even as a young girl she had been pretty. Of course he never told her, prudish as he was at the time. He sat down next beside her, his fingers folding together. He had given her two days to travel down here, while he had given himself two days to practise his words. ,,Ilona," he began softly. ,,Before you say- or ask anything, please let me explain first. Please." His almost imploring gaze traveled up to her, waiting for permission to talk.

Dashiell
IC posts : 18

Character sheet
Residence: Fire Fountain City
DashiellFirebender

Bericht van Ilona ma mei 28, 2018 9:06 am

There were still questions in her head, should she really be here? It took years before she got over the fact that he left her. With a deep sight she looked around for a second. Nothing has changed much in the city. Everything still looked the same after all those years. Some things did change, but not much. Yet the woman couldn’t enjoy watching everything, instead she worried to much of what has to come. She just should have stayed in Ba Sing Se. It would have been for the best… If only everything was just so easy. He had always been in her mind. Why did he leave. Where is he now, what is he doing. Does he can’t forget her like she couldn’t forget him? Well at least for the last question she now knows the answer. But it didn’t please her at all.

When arriving at their spot, Ilona dat herself on a nearby bench. Letting her fingers run through her curly hair. It was almost impossible to just sit still and wait. The seconds went by and it felt like hours. Until she felt someone sit beside her. Her whole body got tense, hearing her name role over his lips. It has been such a long time. He spoke up before she even could mutter a word. “Then speak up” her voice was rather cold. The girl was just protecting herself. After taking up enough courage, Ilona could finally look up at him. He was full of tattoos. He has changed a lot, but yet not much. But that was because Ilona will always recognize him.

He got the chance to talk. To explain why he never showed up again. Why he broke her so innocent and naive heart. He was her only friend. The only thing that kept her steady. It was the only few days of a whole year that she was really excited. Even that eventually was ruined, when he just disappeared.

-flutje-
Ilona

Character sheet
Residence:
IlonaWaterbender

Bericht van Dashiell ma mei 28, 2018 2:16 pm

Cut the sh*t
be real with me

Her voice, as cold as it was, struck through his  upper body. Through his heart, leaving nothing but an endless pain behind. Why had things to get this hard? Why were poorly made choices always so punishing? Dashiell couldn't blame her for being like that. It was obvious he hurted her, badly. Even though it had never been his true intention. Back then... Well.. Things just had been very complicated. There was no right reaction, or right choices, to it. Their situation sucked hardly. And he could do nothing more but to explain why he never came back.

Although he had thought countless  of times about what he had to say, he completely blacked out the moment his mouth opened to start talking. Dashiell tried to keep himself strong. He tried to not let him affect him, but his shaking hands revealed otherwise. For fucks sake. Year after year he managed to do the most horrific stuff, back at the Boiling Rock. But talking to a lady screwed him up. Made him terribly nervous. Of course, the circumstances were not comparable to any other. This was different, and much harder to do. This was personal. ,,As you know, my father always worked down at the factory," he began with a soft, hoarse voice. ,,Nothing was wrong. We lived the perfect life actually, but that changed when he got fired. He applied for many jobs and every time he was rejected he began to drink more and more. Our home situation changed.. A lot. The man became a monster, started to.. Hurt us both." The memory box opened unwandedly. Scenes from what happened back then played right before his own eyes, which he quickly shook off by shaking his head. Just by telling it was already worse enough. ,,My mother was too afraid to speak up, so the abuse kept on for about a few years. This changed once my mom.." Pause. Dashiell forced himself to stop before his voice cracked. Before he went on he cleared his throat, gazing down at their feet. ,,Once she erhh.. Caught him in the act of what he did to me. She snapped, killing the man straight after. The next day she reported herself,  and now she's in prison for life. I was brought to a foster family."

After he dropped the silence, he leaned forward, rubbing his eyes with both his thumbs. Afraid to look back at her, feeling ashamed and disgusted. It seemed like such a lame excuse, at least that's what he thought. He was running from his past. Shutting down and closing everything that had to do with it. While he did so, he had let her down aswell. His biggest mistake ever made, knowing he had loved her back then. Somehow he still did. This meeting was the proof of that, but if she would see it that way, he did not know. ,,I couldn't come back. I should've but couldn't, and Ilona, I am so sorry for that." Dashiell turned his head towards her, his bright blue eyes seeking for hers. ,,I've let you down. Hurted you in ways I could never imagine." The expression on his face already betrayed how he felt. How many emotions ran through his veins, and how badly he fought to keep it all inside. ,,As I am not here to ask for your forgiveness.. But just.. So you would know."

Dashiell

Character sheet
DashiellFirebender

Bericht van Ilona di mei 29, 2018 9:20 am

Trying to keep herself down wasn’t as easy as the woman had thought. Her heart was beating fast and unsteady. A headache appeared from all the thinking, and her fingers were busy with each other. For a few seconds Ilona just closed her eyes. Trying to calm down, even if it’s only a little. It would have been at least something. This isn’t something life important, yet it felt like that. Dash was someone important in her life, until he suddenly left and never came back. Not even a letter… Until now. So what changed? The girl didn’t know, and frankly she didn’t want to know.

A part of her was glad she finally heard something of him, even better meeting him right now. Yet another part of her was angry. Why now?! It took years for the girl to forget him, she finally did and now he makes himself known. Was he that selfish that he didn’t care about how she would feel? Yet here she was. Surprised how much he has changed. Ilona never spoke a word, she just listened to his story. His explanation of why he left her. The red haired woman watched how he rubbed his eyes. He became quiet after explaining it all. It there was a silence between them. Nothing happened in the first seconds. Until Ilona suddenly hugged him. No words, just her arms around his waist and her head on his left shoulder.

Look… I don’t blame you Dash” her voice that once was cold, is now softer. “I would have done the same” with a sigh she pulled back. “The difference is i would have contacted you immediately. You didn’t” not knowing what to do with her hands, she just went through her curly hair. “Yeah.. You did hurt me. The fact that it literally took you years before you decided to send a letter to me.” a frown appeared on her face. “That i won’t forgive you. I would never be mad for things that happend to you Dash… “ she leaned backwards against the bench, the frown still clear on her face. “Why took it so long… It seems how we see our friendship is different from each other” and that hurted so much.
Ilona

Character sheet
Residence:
IlonaWaterbender

Bericht van Dashiell zo jun 03, 2018 6:47 pm

Cut the sh*t
be real with me

There was a deep desire to run away from all of this. Although Dashiell did not show it as much he could, the pain got almost too overwhelming. Too hard to handle. He had opened a memory box, one which he would rather be lost than possessed. Of course he knew it was going to be hard. Just not this hard. Leaving it unspoken was a lot simpler, but most of all saver. As long no one knew, no one could harm him with it. Until now. Ilona could. She was given the power to verbally completely destroy him. The blonde haired man prepared himself. His face straightened, while his bright looking eyes hardened. At his weakest point he still had to be strong. No matter what.

A pair of arms wrapped around his waist. He could feel her head leaning against his shoulder. Surprised he blinked with his eyes, still remaining unmoved. A few seconds ago he believed to get the biggest pile of shit, but there they were. Sitting on a bench, hugging. Kind of. Dashiell looked at her from the corner of his eye. Smiling softly, almost unseen. The warmth of her hug felt nice. Pretty fucking good actually. Even though his own bodyheat had been high, hers was still overpowering. A feeling he didn't had for quite some years. No warmth of a woman's flesh had been able to reach him, until this moment. Slowly he turned to her, as soon she pulled away. His eyes were resting on her face, calmly, listening to her words. Words he understood. Words he accepted, no matter how harsh they were. Ilona was right, in every single way. And all Dashiell could do was to do a nod, before he spoke. ,,You're right," he reacted as Ilona spoke her last sentence. ,,I believe we do see our friendship different."

He hadn't said it to hurt the red haired girl. On the contrary. ,,In my eyes it wasn't just a friendship," he continued, before she would stand up and leave him. ,,I loved you." Perhabs this part was even harder than the first. Speaking of love was a whole different kind of level. Just as the first subject, no other feeling could be compared with this. ,,I really did, but I was too afraid to speak." Carefully he bit on his lower lip, stopping immediately before it started bleeding. ,,You see, my parents were the perfect example of true love. Heretofore shit went down, of course. After all that happened, young me layed the connection I would start hurting you too eventually. That's why I never contacted you." Almost like a cheesy romantic play. The thought of that made Dashiell smile once again, showing how embarressed he was. ,,It took me way too long to figure that out." He shaked his head, removing the smile from his lips.

Dashiell

Character sheet
DashiellFirebender

Bericht van Ilona wo jun 13, 2018 9:10 am

It was hard what to expect. It was something you can’t just guess. Not knowing what will happen is something the young woman didn’t like. yet she swallowed those fears of her away and waited. It was all up to the man next to her. The man that once was a young boy that meant everything to her. What about now? What does he mean for her…the red haired couldn’t tell, not yet. Ilona kept quiet and just listened to his story. She never interrupted. It would be rude to not listen. The girl never was good with interacting with other people, but she had noticed how hard this was for him. He hardly dared to look her in the eyes. After it felt silence between them, she just hugged him. Her arms tightly around him. She would be lying if she said it didn’t felt good. It would even be silly to say that she could wrap her arms perfectly around his waist. Like it was meant to be. These thought would have been in her mind when she was younger, when they both were close friends.

Ilona spoke up. The red haired did understand his reasons about why he left, she just didn’t understand why he never contacted her after… The girl made it clear that he was in the wrong. “ i Loved you” his words made her gasp softly. Sea blue eyes wide open. Did he really just said that..?! Ilona didn’t know what to think about it or how to act. Her fingers were fiddling with her cloths. What now…? Does she needs to react on it. “Dashiell, you could never hurt me. And if you did i would have definitely hurt you back. “ with a huff ilona crossed her arms “ not only that. You are not your parents Dash. Not now, not ever.” with a shake of her head the girl looked straight at him. Maybe if she didn’t react on the i loved sentences, it would pass safely. Not only that it was in the past anyway. “Instead of thinking if you could hurt me, begin thinking on how to get my forgiveness” with a smug smile the girl stood up. Grabbing his hand in the process and pulling him up. “ in the meanwhile let’s get something to eat. I’m hungry” the young red haired woman is always hungry.
Ilona

Character sheet
Residence:
IlonaWaterbender

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: